Tightly knit fabric with durable hook and loop closure. Sets of four.
- Protection against minor cuts and bruises in a stall or trailer
- Securing a poultice to the lower legs, or to secure a dressing to a leg wound
- Prevention of contaminating a leg wound with stall bedding or dirt
- Prevention of fluid buildup in legs after a workout
- As a base for bandages that go higher up on the leg to prevent swelling from coming down the leg
- For bandaging in pairs to prevent an uninjured leg from swelling due to the added weight the horse adds to it
- Tightly knit fabric
- Durable hook and loop closure
- 5 1/2" wide by 12' long
Hand wash in cool water with a mild soap. Rinse thoroughly to remove any soap residue and allow to drip dry.
Machine washing is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty. (Note: Do not use solvents or other chemicals on Professional's Choice products.)