Immediate Response is a must-have for crisis situations. It is designed to . . .
- . . . rapidly restore your horse's digestive balance.
- . . . respond immediately to symptoms of scours and gut ache, as well as treat diarrhea.
- . . . restore balance after exposure to moldly hay or forage.
- . . . respond to stressors such as hauling, temperature, confined spaces, and physical trauma.
- . . . be used for first aid during colic episodes prior to professional diagnosis and treatment.
Guaranteed Analysis (per 10ml)
Vitamin B2 - 42mg/lb
Pantothenic Acid - 400mg/lb
Vitamin B6 - 100mg/lb
Asperergillus oryzae - 1.3x10^5 CFU
Bacilus subtilus - 3.8x10^5 CFU
Saccharomces cervisiae - 3z4 x 10^6 CFU
Ingredients: Yeast Extract, Primary Dried Yeast, guarbum, Vegetable Oil, dried apple pectin pulp, carrageenan, Silicon dioixide, dried Lactobacillus acidophilu fermentation product, dried Enteracoccus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Bascillus subtilus fermentation extract, Polysorbate-80, Butylated hydrozanisole, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridozine hydrochloride, riboflavin