Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel helps your horse to heal itself! Liniments are mild stimulants to the circulatory system that hasten and assist nature in returning a fatigued muscle, joint, or tendon to normal. Absorbine Liniment Gel combines the same time-honored blend of Calendula, Echinacea, and Wormwood herbs as our trusted Absorbine Veterinary Liniment. The non-greasy gel form makes it easy to apply - no messes from splashing liquid!
- Absorbine Veterinary Liniment can be used to relieve pain and reduce swelling of joints and muscles due to minor injuries, overexertion, and arthritis.
- Use on painful, swollen legs. To speed effectiveness, use with wraps.
- Use on sore, stiff backs, shoulders, and flanks.
- Use under wraps to prevent swelling or stocking up while in the trailer.
- Use to loosen stiff joints due to arthritis, a common condition in older horses.
3 oz. - $5.95
12 oz. $17.95
Active Ingredients: Natural Menthol 4%
Inactive Ingredients: acrylates/C10-20 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, chloroxylenol, cyclomethicone, glycerine, green 5, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, mentha viridis (spearmint leaf) oil, plant extracts of calendula, echinacea, and wormwood; propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40B, tetrahydoroxypropyl-ethylenediamine, xanthan gum, yellow 5